Informal Referrals to EAP
Supervisor learns of employee having personal problems that have not, as of yet, caused any work performance issues. Supervisor then suggests to employee that he/she make an appointment to see an EA Professional. Registration/Intake form for informal referrals to EAP to be filled in ahead of time and brought to first EAP appointment: EAP Intake Form 2019
Supervisor has noticed work performance problems such as lateness to work, incomplete or inadequate work product, problems with co-workers, behavioral problems, missing days without explanations, etc. These referrals are voluntary (few exceptions).
- Please download the following FORMS to assist you with making supervisory referrals.
- Consult with one of the EA Professionals: 703-228-8720
Five Classic Ways to Refer Your Employees: Read this tip sheet for examples of some of the ways a supervisor can approach making the referral.
EAP is no longer handling Medical Accommodations.
For Arlington Public Schools only: Please contact Human Resources, Kevin Glover, at 703-228-6701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View EAP Frontline Supervisor Newsletters
- Frontline Supervisor_DEC_2018
- FrontLine Supervisor NOV 2018
- October 2018
- FrontlineSupervisor_EAP_ Sept 2018
- August 2018 Frontline Supervisor
- Frontline Supervisor June 2018
- Fronline Supervisor_May 2018
- Frontline_Supevisor_ Apr 2018
- Frontline Supervisor March_2018