- COVID-19: Mental Health in the age of Coronavirus
- COVID-19: The Mental Health Impact on People of Color and Minority Groups
- Mental Health an Emerging Crisis of COVID Pandemic
- The Coronavirus Pandemic is Pushing America into a Mental Health Crisis
- The Implications of COVID-19 for Mental Health and Substance Use
Mental Health America (MHA) ~ The B4Stage4 Philosophy
Much of MHA’s work is guided by its Before Stage 4 (B4Stage4) philosophy – that mental health conditions should be treated long before they reach the most critical points in the disease process. When we think about diseases like cancer or heart disease, we don’t wait years to treat them. We start before Stage 4—we begin with prevention, identify symptoms, and develop a plan of action to stop and hopefully reverse the progression of the disease. Like other diseases, it is critical to address symptoms early and plan an appropriate course of action on a path towards overall health.