- For an emergency call, 9-1-1
- Domestic Violence Arlington Crisis Line 703-228-4848
- Doorways for Women 703-237-0881 in Arlington also has Safehouse http://www.doorwaysva.org
- Suicide Hotline: CrisisLink: 703-527-4077
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 Their website https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Arlington County Behavioral Health https://health.arlingtonva.us/behavioral-healthcare/
- APS Emergency Manager: Zachary Pope 703-228-6072
- ACG Emergency Director: Aaron Miller | Public Safety Communications and Emergency Management firstname.lastname@example.org | (703) 228-7546
The Arlington Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is committed to assisting employees during a crisis. We make every effort to be available. However, if you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
The EAP is available to offer management and employee guidance during challenging times in the workplace. Supportive consultation is available for critical incidents, grief, suicide or sudden loss in the workplace, organizational or workforce changes, and other challenges impacting the work environment. Additionally, the AEAP offers education and training on a range of concerns that could potentially affect the workplace. Please contact us at 703-228-8720 to discuss our needs.