Life can be challenging and you do not need to feel alone! Our EAP professionals are ready and able to help!! Individual Services Include:
- Problem identification and assessment (What is bringing you here?)
- One-on-One in person counseling for a variety of presenting issues including:
- Do you think mindfulness could help you with your anxiety? Check out our Mindfulness Toolbox Group!
- Family Concerns including Parenting Issues
- Marital or Relationship Issues
- Are you a primary caregiver for an aging parent or loved one? Check out our Caregivers Support Group!
- Drug or Alcohol Concerns / Substance Abuse
- Work Issues (including: Assistance for supervisors and managers dealing with employee work performance issues)
- Conflict Resolution (at home and in the workplace)
- Grief and Loss
- Life/Work Balance
- How to better manage and balance priorities in your life
- Anger management
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Psychoeducational Services
- Medical Process Referrals for Arlington Public Schools to assist with medical return to work issues including requests for accommodations, ADA modifications and attendance verification,
When necessary, EAP can provide referrals to external agencies to help with:
- Follow-up counseling
- Financial, legal, or housing referrals
Interested in learning…..
- Who is eligible for EAP Services?
- Is there a cost for EAP Services?
- Is EAP Confidential?
- Where is the EAP Office?